I certify that the information given in this case history is complete, accurate and current. I release my Therapist from any and all liability from problems arising from treatment as a result of information not given or incorrectly given in this case history. Furthermore, I agree that it is my responsibility to keep my Therapist informed of any changes in my medical condition, and I understand that the Therapist will not be held liable for any problems arising from treatment as a result of my failure to not inform the Therapist of any changes in my medical condition.
I understand that when using massage as a form of therapy that there are benefits and risks of receiving such a treatment.
Some of the benefits are as follows:
* Increase circulation * Benefits restrictions to muscle tissue function
* Loosen scar tissue * Improve muscle tone
* May be simulative or sedate * Strengthen immune system
* Improve structure and function * Reduces stress
Some of the risks of a treatment:
* Muscle tenderness post session * Risk of feeling ill
* Stiffness * Increased relaxation
If you are ill prior to a bodywork session please phone beforehand to find out whether or not the specific type of bodywork is contraindicated for the specified illness. Do not consume any alcoholic beverages or narcotics within Twenty-Four hour prior to your appointment. Any inappropriate conduct will cause the termination of the session immediately without refund.