§140.304. Consultation Document.
(a) A licensee shall provide an initial consultation to each client(s) prior to the first massage therapy session and obtain the signature of the client on the consultation document. The consultation document shall include:
(1) the type of massage therapy services or techniques the licensee anticipates using during the massage therapy session;
(2) the parts of the client's body that will be massaged or the areas of the client's body that will be avoided during the session, including indications and contraindications;
(3) a statement that the licensee shall not engage in breast massage of female clients without the written consent of the client;
(4) a statement that draping will be used during the session, unless otherwise agreed to by both the client and the licensee;
(5) a statement that if uncomfortable for any reason, the client may ask the licensee to cease the massage and the licensee will end the massage session; and
(6) the signature of both the client and the licensee.